Mbizi Game Park and Lodges SmartPages Listings:
Suggest SmartPages categories for Mbizi Game Park and Lodges:
Did you know?
Our SmartPages Classifieds are like Yellow Pages only much SMARTER!
Learn More About SmartPages Classified Advertising...
Mbizi Game Park and Lodges Keywords / Hashtags:
Mbizi Game Park and Lodges was established in 1991. We are situated 10km from Harare International Airport or 25kms from Harare City Centre. We operate as a fully – fledged hospitality company with a 3 drum rating.
The company was formed to compliment hospitality requirements with a strong commitment to providing a total package in quality services.
Mbizi Game Park and Lodges extends to individuals and the corporate world providing the customers with a personal and professional service.
We would like to be the first choice for Organizations by providing a unique, one of a kind efficient and exceptional service. We are customer oriented and quality driven.
We thrive on dynamic and innovative ideas to make your stay with us a memorable one, hence “EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS”.
• To provide our cliental with the best hospitality unequalled to any.
• Commitment to creativity and reliable delivery service.
• To provide and deliver event services with the highest standard of professionalism, integrity and innovation.
• Constantly researching and developing new skills for the hospitality industry.
• ACCOMMODATION - On offer are two types of accommodation. Our first type of accommodation is at the Main Lodge, where we have 16 rooms, all bathrooms en suite and decorated with an ethnic flavor. This accommodation includes dinner, bed and breakfast.
Our second type of accommodation is 6 Self Catering Bush Cottages, which can accommodate 4 to 5 guests per cottage. Each cottage is furnished with two bedrooms and a sleeping porch, a bathroom (toilet, shower and wash hand basin), a kitchen (includes a stove, fridge, cutlery, crockery etc.) and a braai area. We also have an “A” Frame hall ideal for meetings and dining when there is a large group of guests. It has a communal kitchen and ablution block with showers and toilets.
• CONFERENCE FACILITIES - In the spacious Indaba Room that can house a maximum of 55 guests. The package includes mid-morning tea/coffee with sandwiches, lunch, afternoon tea, a flip chart, pens, conference paper and cordials. Many guests enjoy our bush environment away from the hussle and bussle of the city.
• TEAM BUILDING FACILITIES – If you are looking for a way to get more productivity out of your staff, why don’t you try our “Kenge” team- building course which has 14 obstacles. We can offer you this as part of a conference package or you can do your own catering down at the picnic area if you prefer. We provide you with facilitators that help us in providing you with a second to none experience on our obstacle course.
• WEDDINGS – On offer are two packages to choose from, the first package includes entrance levy for all your guests, the use of the chapel, the hall, tables and chairs, cutlery and linen as well as a buffet lunch, served in our delightful Indaba room. Maximum 120 people.
Please note: the Minister, the cake, decor, music, flowers and photography are to be arrange by your selves. There is secure parking available and a backing generator available in case of power failure. We offer our Honeymoon Suite complimentary to the couple on the wedding night. It is recommended that you have a meeting with Mrs. Senior to discuss your menu. A Bar float is required as we will be providing you with the drinks. There is a corkage fee if you bring your own champagne or wine.
The second package includes use of the chapel (should it be available), entrance levy and use of the gazebo at the waterfront area, bar, 6 x 12 seater benches and tables, 2 small three legged pots and braai stands. Maximum 500 people
Please note: This venue is self catering. You will have to provide your own caterers, cake, decor, flowers, tent, Minister, photographer and music. We recommend that everyone that you are paying for should have an invitation, we also would like a list of guests who will be attending as well as an usher or two who are familiar with your guests to help keep out gate crashers.
• DAY TRIPS - Our beautiful waterfront picnic area is located on the banks of the Ruwa River, where you can do your own braai. Ideal for farewell, birthday or just a well earned break.
• ACTIVITIES - Include horse riding, canoeing, fishing, game drives, caveman painting or balancing rock walks, volleyball and boat cruises.
For more information or if you would like a quotation, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mbizi Game Park and Lodges have not listed any products yet.
- Accommodation both Catering and Self Catering
- Team Building
- Daily Picnics and Activities
Mbizi Game Park and Lodges Reviews:
Post Your Review Of Mbizi Game Park and Lodges
Mbizi Game Park and Lodges does not have any reviews yet. Why not write one?
All the reviews on The Directory are written by consumers, so any review you read is based on experiences that a customer had who interacted with the company listed within our business directory. Our aim is to improve product quality and customer service within the market and thereby help to empower Zimbabwe's consumers.
We invite and encourage you to write reviews of the companies who's services you have used.
Mbizi Game Park and Lodges
- Company listing viewed 20,761 times in detail
- Listing last updated: 30 October 2017, 13:23 PM
- Listing created: 20 August 2012, 06:15 AM