Bushman Rock Safaris SmartPages Listings:
Suggest SmartPages categories for Bushman Rock Safaris:
Did you know?
Our SmartPages Classifieds are like Yellow Pages only much SMARTER!
Learn More About SmartPages Classified Advertising...
Bushman Rock Safaris Keywords / Hashtags:
Nestled in the kopjies (granite outcrops) above a bend in the Nyamasanga River, Valley View Lodge affords breathtaking views over Bushman Rock Estate. The beautifully manicured gardens and rolling lawns are encircled by a bubbling seasonal stream, a network of small lakes, and the vine covered valley. Hidden amongst tall indigenous trees the thatched lodges offer complete privacy. Lodges take the form of double, twin or family suites and are decorated in a subtle African theme. With their private lounges and four-poster beds, lodges provide you with your own oasis in which to ease saddle-weary muscles.
The lawns and lush gardens are perfect for the quiet contemplation of nature, reading or simply unwinding. The surrounding Msasa woodland provides cool shade from which to watch the polo ponies in training or the wild fowl at play on the river. As our name suggests, the swimming pool and surrounding decking afford stunning views of the valley and vineyards beyond. Looking out over the vineyards and Theo's Lake you may make out antelope or giraffe feeding in the savanna areas in the distance. If the strong African sun becomes too intense shelter may be found in the coolness of the library or the comfort of the drawing room at the central lodge.
At Bushman Rock we believe that a lodge-based safari offers the chance to unpack your bags and relax travel worn bodies. Due to the lack of signal your mobile phone will remain silent and the only message tone you will hear is the beating of the evening drums as they announce the serving of dinner.
Bushman Rock Safaris have not listed any products yet.
- A mere 40km outside of Harare
- hidden in a secret valley
- lies the magical Bushman Rock. Here all the usual stresses of organising a function are forgotten and whether it is a wedding
- team building
- hens parties or any other function
- our functions team will ensure a completely stress free event.
Bird-life abounds and while enjoying the busy chattering of the weavers or the cry of the fish eagle
- it will become more and more difficult to believe one is a mere 40 minutes drive from the city.
Best known for its stunning vineyards and picturesque surrounds
- as one of the oldest vineyards in the country
- Bushman Rock has undergone a radical redevelopment in recent times with extensive replanting of the vines
- the renovation of the original winery
Bushman Rock Safaris Reviews:
Post Your Review Of Bushman Rock Safaris
Bushman Rock Safaris does not have any reviews yet. Why not write one?
All the reviews on The Directory are written by consumers, so any review you read is based on experiences that a customer had who interacted with the company listed within our business directory. Our aim is to improve product quality and customer service within the market and thereby help to empower Zimbabwe's consumers.
We invite and encourage you to write reviews of the companies who's services you have used.
Bushman Rock Safaris
- Company listing viewed 13,587 times in detail
- Listing last updated: 09 January 2018, 11:28 AM
- Listing created: 09 August 2012, 07:50 AM