Recommend Williams Engineering by giving them kudos!
We Supply, Build, Service and Maintain Generators, Uninteruptible Power Supplies, Inverters, Solar Systems for both Industrial and Domestic use.
Unit 5, Zesa Pension Complex
Did you know?
Our SmartPages Classifieds are like Yellow Pages only much SMARTER!
Learn More About SmartPages Classified Advertising...
Cottontree Engineering t/a Williams Engineering was established in September 1996, when it began supplying and repairing computer numerical control lathes and milling machines. In the following year the company started exploring the U.P.S market in Bulawayo and assumed responsibility for the repairs of chloride U.P.S units and charging equipment. By 2001 Williams Engineering was manufacturing, selling and repairing U.P.S units, chargers and inverters, as well as supplying service maintenance contracts for the whole country and becoming agents for U.P.S distributers.
Since 2001 Williams Engineering has been going from strength to strength, stepping into the business of assembling, installing, maintaining and servicing generators. With this, Williams Engineering became agents for Honda, Briggs & Straton, Yanmah, Deutz, Volvo, Perkins, Lister, DEK, John Deere, Daewoo and Mitsubishi Generators. Then in 2012 the company ventured into solar power becoming agents for BBOXX Solar Systems.
What we do:
Now in 2014 the company continues in the supply and maintenance of back-up power solutions for businesses nationwide. Those in the commercial world cannot afford to be without power other than to the detriment of their business and reputation. Williams Engineering assembles, refurbishes, repairs, installs, maintains and services generators and solar systems throughout Zimbabwe.
Williams Engineering designs tailor made control panels, as well as weather and/or sound proof enclosures which are then manufactured in house. We have a dedicated and diverse workforce, each staff member specialist in what they do, producing dependable products and being on hand to perform top quality site appraisals. The service that they provide ensures optimum efficiency and running conditions of all of their systems.
Williams Engineering supply:
Uninterruptable Power Supplies (U.P.S)
Williams Engineering specialises in assembling generators:
John Deere Perkins
Diahatsoo BBOXX Solar
Williams Engineering offers many services to it’s customers:
- Option 1: A quarterly contract whereby the customer pays a quarterly fee and Williams Engineering ensures that the machines are working to the best of their ability with quarterly visits
- Option 2: A ‘Do it all’ contract which involves weekly checks making sure the generator has fuel, oil etc.
· Any inverters or U.P.S can be added to a customer’s maintenance contract
· Repair of all the above mentioned products
· Construction of cages and slabs to house generators
· Using our DSE Controllers, we can install SMS and Ethernet Monitoring onto our clients generators and solar systems. This facility updates the client on the status of their power system.
Williams Engineering is the only company in Zimbabwe who assembles generators for their customers, which they do at their factory in Bulawayo. This way, not only can they reduce costs for their customers but there is the benefit of knowing each machine they install from the inside out. Williams Engineering also prides themselves on their innovative approach to business, and the customer can be assured that they will find a power solution that suits them. Additionally they are the sole distributers of Deep Sea Controllers in Zimbabwe.
GSM Remote Control and Alert System
2) The Generator can be Started or Stopped VIA A COMPUTER AT THE SWITCHING STATION OR FROM ANYWHERE IN THE COUNTRY THAT’S LINKED TO THE NETWORK. OR BY SIMPLY CALLING UP THE DEEPSEA PAGE ON YOUR COMPUTER A SIMULATION OF THE CONTROL ON YOUR COMPUTER WILL APPEAR AND YOU HAVE ACCESS UP TO TWENTY GENERATORS CAN BE SEEN PER PAGE ON YOUR COMPUTER TELLING OF MAINS/GENSET OPERATION, FUEL LEVEL , GENERATOR STATE WILL BE INCATED BY ITS COLOUR.
The above can be in conjuction with SMS alerts and UP TO 3 predetermined phone numbers. Can be alerted.
a predetermined "code" can be programmed so the tech for the area can remotely get feed back from the genset before he gets to a computer.
. In addition to that, the security system allows for safe and secure use without interference
Williams Engineering does not have any reviews yet. Why not write one?
All the reviews on The Directory are written by consumers, so any review you read is based on experiences that a customer had who interacted with the company listed within our business directory. Our aim is to improve product quality and customer service within the market and thereby help to empower Zimbabwe's consumers.
We invite and encourage you to write reviews of the companies who's services you have used.